Washington, DC Mission Trip
Trip Cost: $600 flying (ATL to DCA)/$400 driving
This team will participate in hosting a Special Needs Prom in Washington, DC alongside Redeemer City Church, February 8-12, 2017. There are opportunities for photographers, those who can sew, waiters, special needs buddies, greeters, hair dressers, folks to help with makeup and manicures, among many other things. If you have a heart for serving, this is the trip for you!
Trip Deposit of $100 is due by October 1 and will reserve your spot on the trip. Please turn deposits in to the Missions or Finance Office. If writing a check, please note “DC Trip” on the memo line.
Trip balance and background check fee of $15 is due by December 1. Please turn these payments in to the Missions or Finance Office with the specific description written on the memo line.
- Wednesday, February 8 – Arrive – Dinner with Steven Lee, Pastor of Redeemer City church
- Thursday, February 9 – Breakfast with Clint Clifton, Send City Coordinator – Orientation Meeting & Set-up
- Friday, February 10 – Set-up and Event Day
- Saturday, February 11 – Prayerwalking and Sightseeing
- Sunday, February 12 – Attend Redeemer City Church and return home